9:30AM | Doors open at 9:15AM
Logistics and Safety
- Face masks secured over both mouth and nose are required for ALL.
- There will be live music and congregational singing of hymns.
- Social distancing is required. Available pews will be clearly marked, and ushers will ensure a safe distance between family groups.
- Everything needed for worship will be on the screens. No bulletins, Bibles, or hymnals will be handed out or in the pews.
- Offering plates will be placed at entrances/exits or you may make an offering online at anytime.
- Ministers will be preaching/speaking without masks from behind plexiglass.
- There will be no traditional Coffee Hour, and no indoor space available for fellowship.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entry/exit points.
- Side aisle windows will be open and medical grade filtration units will be in operation in the sanctuary.
- Sanctuary will be thoroughly cleaned between Sunday services.
Spirit Hill – May 9 & 23 and June 6 & 13, 9:30AM
Drop off children in preschool - grade 5 at 9:15AM in Drew Hall. When worship begins, they will be led to the playground for a short lesson, games, and activities. There is no childcare for infants/toddlers.
- Please enter through the east vestibule and drop your child off in Drew Hall with Mrs. Jackson no earlier than 9:15AM.
- Please have your child dress for the weather.
- Masks are required for all children, youth and adult volunteers.
- Social distancing recommendations will be followed.
- Children can be picked up on the playground following worship.
Middle School Youth Group – May 9, 16, & 23, 9:30AM; June 6 & 13, 4PM
Drop off at 9:15AM in Drew Hall. When worship begins, they will be led to the Memorial Garden
High School Youth Group – May 16 & 23, June 6 & 13, 6:00PM in Drew Hall
Youth Group Safety protocols:
- Social distancing 6 feet apart for seating.
- Masks worn by everyone indoors and outdoors.
- No admittance to other parts of the church building besides Drew Hall and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizer provided.