When are things getting started for our children and youth in AHCC? Well, we're not quite ready to share all the cool things that are coming up, but here are some important dates to remember for Early Life Ministries:
Homecoming Sunday, September 12:
- The Homecoming worship service will feature a special sneak preview of our new program for our Elementary age children! Early registration will be available by the blue doors of the Chapel after service.
- High School Youth Group Meet & Greet that evening 5:00 - 6:30pm!
Thursday, September 16:
- Parent/Guardian meeting with Pastor Jordan and Tobey 7:00 - 8:00pm. We know your families have busy schedules, and we want you to know the value of creating time for your family to participate regularly at AHCC. You will hear a clear explanation about the purpose of each of our Early Life Ministries and how each program builds upon the other. There will be details about what will feel new and what will feel familiar regarding the program format. At the end there will be a question and answer time for further clarification.
Saturday, September 18:
- Middle School Youth Group Meet & Greet. 9:30 - 10:30am.
Sunday, September 19:
- Our totally new program for Elementary grade students begins! Registration starts at 9:50am at the blue doors of the Chapel.
- Our Middle School Youth Group program also begins with a new format! Registration starts at 9:50am at the blue doors of the Chapel.
- Our High School Youth Group program begins 7:00 - 8:30pm in the Youth Lounge!
Confirmation Class begins in October!