Website use policy:
The term "Asylum Hill Congregational Church" or "AHCC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Asylum Hill Congregational Church, a non-profit religious organization, owns and operates this website, www.ahcc.org.
Information Collected Through the Site
We collect personal data through the site when you voluntarily chose to provide us with personal data, through one or more of the following options:
* Registration - Our site's registration system may require individuals (users) to give us various personal data, including contact information such as their name and e-mail address, and demographic information such as a ZIP code. Such contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
* Surveys and Questionnaires - Any online surveys and questionnaires may ask individuals for contact and demographic information. The individuals contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
* Newsletters/RSS Feeds - Individuals may also choose to subscribe (opt-in) or to unsubscribe (opt-out) to newsletters or RSS feeds on this website. This is further explained in the choice/opt-in or opt-out sections below.
* IP Addresses - An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Through this site, we collect IP addresses in order to conduct site analysis. If someone requests pages from the site, our servers enter the visitor's IP address into a log. To maintain visitor anonymity, we do not associate IP addresses with records containing personal data. However, we will use IP addresses to identify any user who refuses to comply with our in-house rules or terms of service, and to identify users who threaten our site or others.
Our Use of Your Personal data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of your Personal data and Other Information
Legal Requirements: AHCC may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of AHCC, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
In order to provide users with greater value, our website may provide links to various third party websites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between the site and that destination site, we do not exercise authority over these linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability for these independent methods or actions and are not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of destination sites. We also cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such websites. These links to third party websites are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk.
However, we wish to ensure the integrity of the site and its destination links, so any comments pertaining to the site or any sites accessed through these links are greatly appreciated.
Linking Your Website To Our Pages
We encourage you to link to our pages. However, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines when doing so:
You may not infer or imply that the Asylum Hill Congregational Church sponsors or in any way approves of your site or any other site.
You may not frame, display, or alter any material from our websites, or our web pages directly, in any way that obscures our identification, banners or site navigation. Framing does not allow users to bookmark the framed page. Also, some sites use frames to present content belonging to another site as if it was their own. We feel this is confusing to users and jeopardizes the integrity of our content. The presentation of the material linked to must make it readily apparent that the content is the property of Asylum Hill Congregational Church or its affiliates.
You may not present Asylum Hill Congregational Church website content as that of the site owner, otherwise misrepresent the content of the Asylum Hill Congregational Church web pages or misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content of the AHCC website.
You may not duplicate content (including recorded broadcast, video, graphics and/or photos) from this website without express written permission of the Asylum Hill Congregational Church.
AHCC respects the sensitive nature of children's privacy online.
We employ reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal data under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions, including usernames and passwords. Personal data is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted Internet channel. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Choice / Opt-In
Our Site gives users the opportunity to subscribe to receive newsletters and other communications from us. This Site also gives users the opportunity to stop receiving these communications at any time. You will find an opt-out option at the bottom of all communications.
Contacting the Website Administrator
Asylum Hill Congregational Church
814 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105
Asylum Hill Congregational Church logos may not be used in connection with any product or service that in any manner disparages or discredits the Asylum Hill Congregational Church.
All website design, text, graphics, layout, music, recordings and content contained in this website are copyright © of Asylum Hill Congregational Church and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Many requested uses are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the contents of this site are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post , transmit, download or distribute any content, "mirror" or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics on any of these websites without the written permission of the Asylum Hill Congregational Church.
You may print copies of the material for incidental church and personal use. No content may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include copyright information.
You may link to content on a Asylum Hill Congregational Church Website, provided you follow our Linking Policy.
Any other use of materials on this website-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, display, or republication-without the prior written permission of Asylum Hill Congregational Church is strictly prohibited.
For more information, please e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY ASYLUM HILL CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH ON AS "AS IS" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. ASYLUM HILL CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS WEBSITE MAY GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AND/OR BE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at this site, please send us a detailed message at the e-mail address under the Contact link below. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.